Villa Ref: COR24
Bedrooms: 5 | Sleeps: 10
Rates: From £2,500 per week | Details
This is a magical villa with open verandahs that offer sweeping views of lush forested hillsides and the Mandovi river below. You’ll have some of the most breathtaking views from the manicured garden where an infinity pool rests on the edge of the hill. Dinners are served under a stunning night sky festooned with stars.
A private drive way leads from the main road to the 24 acre estate situated on top of Corjuem island. The 5 ensuite bedrooms, individually styled, have their own sit-out areas. The main verandah links the inner courtyard to the outside garden and extends along the length of the villa. It serves as a common area for guests.
Two large and sumptuous living rooms are tastefully done up with furniture, fabric and artwork chosen and collected by the owner from her travels through India and the Far East.
Apart from strolling through the garden, there are lovely walks through the countryside and the old Portuguese fort is worth a visit.
- Swimming pool
- Broadband WiFi
- Ceiling fans
- Stereo system
- iPod docking
- Massage on request
- Yoga lessons on request
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Laundry service
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Secure grounds
- Safe deposit
Villa Ref: COR23
Price per week
from £4,500 (*)
- (*) excluding 22nd December to 5th January
- Minimum rental period is 3 nights
- Prices per night are calculated on a pro rata basis
- Christmas and New Year minimum is 2 weeks
- Government tax and conditions apply
- Currency converter
- GBP: Our UK office accepts payments in British Pounds at HSBC Bank in UK
- INR: Our Goa office accepts payments in Indian Rupees at HDFC Bank in Goa
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard only
- Continental or Indian breakfast
- Airport transfers (conditions apply)
- General staff services
- Daily housekeeping
- Change of linen and towels
- Personal light laundry
- Electricity, water & gas
- Internet connection
- Travel & Concierge advise
- 24 hour security
- Airport is 1 hour by car
- Aswem/Morjim beach 30 mins
- Panjim city 25 mins
- Anjuna market 15 mins
- Walks through the countryside
- Visit the ancient Portuguese fort
- Arrival & Departure
Check-in is 14:00 and check-out is 11:00. We may be flexible to suit your travel arrangements. If you require early check-in or late check-out please ask before booking your travel arrangements.
Non-Indian passport holders are required to have a valid Indian visa. Please check with your travel agent and allow plenty of time for visa applications.
The local currency is Indian Rupees (INR). Major credit cards are widely accepted at shops and restaurants. ATM machines are widespread. Travelers cheques are accepted at most money exchange outlets.