1. Where are your villas located?
Our villas are spread out over different locations throughout Goa. Some are directly on the beach and others are in rural areas away from the busy tourist areas.
2. Is your website for English and Indian customers only?
Not at all. We welcome guests from any country. If you make an enquiry please feel free to ask for rates in your preferred local currency.
3. What is the minimum rental period?
The minimum rental period for most of our villas is 3 nights. During the peak season of Christmas and New Year it's 2 weeks for most villas. A few villas offer minimum 1 week over New Year's Eve.
4. Are the prices per week or per night?
The published prices are per week. For shorter stays we calculate the price on a pro rata basis using the weekly rate.
5. What is the price of a villa?
The prices vary depending on the villa. Some prices are in Indian Rupees and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
6. How do I confirm a booking?
We require a 30% deposit to confirm a booking. The balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival. If your arrival date is less than 10 weeks from the booking date we require full payment.
7. Are check-in and check-out days fixed to any particular day of the week?
No, we are flexible according to your travel plans and availability. You are welcome to check-in and check-out on any day of the week.
8. What are check-in and check-out timings?
Check-in is 14:00 and check-out is 11:00. We may be flexible to suit your travel arrangements but this depends on whether the villa is occupied by other guests the night before you arrive or the night of your departure.
9. Does the villa come with staff?
Yes, all our villas are fully staffed. The number of staff varies according to the villa. The staff salaries are included in the rental price.
10. Do you arrange airport transfers?
Yes, we will arrange your airport transfers and local transport requirements during your stay. Some villas include the cost of airport transfers in the rental price.
11. Do you have any additional services?
Yes, Luxury Goa Villas is not just a villa booking agent. We are based in Goa and offer a wide range of concierge services, most of which can be supplied to the villa.
12. Can I book my flights through you?
No, we are not a travel agent so we do not book flights but we can advise you about the best carriers.